Volunteer in earth quake affected schools, teach kids and explore Nepal by having trekking and tour around the country with local hospitality rich in culture and customs. Natural sceneries such as majestic Himalayas, green mountains, one-horn rhinos and more importantly gorgeous temples still intact after earthquake in 2015, other historical places and more importantly honest and humorous people are eagerly awaiting for you!
DESCRIPTIONBe a part of Volunteer Team in Nepal:
We are pleased to offer volunteer teaching opportunities in Nepal. Length of volunteering ranges from 1 to 12 weeks. We organize at least 3-4 hours of work daily in primary or secondary schools. Teaching simple conversational English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Italian, German languages and also games, sports, arts, painting and singing and others are part of the volunteering depending upon your skill and interest.
NEPAL WAS DEVASTATED BY EARTHQUAKE IN 2015: --- As you might know, 7.9 Richter scale Earth Quake of April 25th in 2015, and many other repeated aftershocks devastated more than 15,000 schools, over half million homes in Nepal. About 8,000 people have died, more than 20,000 were injured, and over 2 million people have lost their loved ones, homes, animals and their properties. Thousands of people are still not receiving food, water, shelter and medicine. Nepal has lost people and properties worth billions of dollars. Without the supports of international organizations and generous individuals, it is almost impossible for them to recover fully, even just to provide basic human needs. Therefore, a small amount of your contribution would be tremendous help. Depending upon the urgency of the situation, our team would like to request your helping hands and generous supports/donations.
- Minimum length of volunteering 1 week
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Work load: 4-5 hours/day
- Office time: 08:30 - 15:30 hrs.
- Starting date: open throughout the year
- Age over 18 years
- No experience is needed
- Special skills such as sports or games, drawing, singing, dancing, paper-cutting, painting, etc. would be very useful.
- paint schools walls
- build or repair schools
- provide medical and mental supports to students and their families who were victims of earth quake.
- and some other related activities
Booking fee: US$25 (payable in advance via PayPal). Simply send us email or apply online from the top menu. Send us your CV or apply online from the top menu.
After booking, we will sen you a suitable project with details. Once you like the program then pay the program fee that starts from US$199 per week with discounts for more weeks which are shown above the "ADD TO CART" button. Discounted prices will appear after clicking the button and changing the quantity (Qty) i.e. number of weeks. This fee covers your food (2 meals a day), reasonable accommodation (with host family or hostel), airport pick up and local management fee.
What are not covered with these fees?
- Insurance (medical or health/life)
- Visa fee
- Personal items
- Local travel to work
- Cost incurred due to negligence
The fees cover the followings:
- Airport pick up
- Two meals a day (breakfast and dinner)
- 24/7 support service
- Airport drop off
Fee can be paid via:
- Credit Cards
- Direct Wire/Bank transfer (please write email to us for more details)
How to pay fees?
1. For registration and coordination fees:
- Please click on the "Add to Cart", the green button on top.
- The fee shown there is per week. If you want more then a week, after clicking the button, you can change the Qty by clicking on it.
- Write the quantity and enter, it will calculate automatically.
- Then Check out
- You will see "PayPal" click on it, you will also see payment options using Credit cards or PayPal itself.
- Those who want to transfer money via Bank, please write to: Coordinator@see-abroad.com
2. program fee should be paid in cash upon arrival in country either in US$, CAD$ AUS$, GBP, EURO or equivalent local currency.
Who are we?
Who are we? We are a team of academicians and volunteers who have passion in helping communities in Cambodia, Bali, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand and in other parts of Asia by mobilizing like-minded people especially youths and energetic people. Our main office is in Ayuthaya, Thailand and our network members are in their respective countries. For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures speak more than words: Please click the following links to see more about the devastation:
- Earth Quake Victims of Nepal
See documentary video:
- Please click here
We provide guidance how to teach children of non-native English speakers. You can travel during weekends and after office hours during weekdays. Utilize your extra time to help children and the community who are in dire need. You can teach English and also French in some schools, work with disadvantaged children, coach and play sports etc. For volunteering you will need to be over 18 years of age
In addition to teaching and volunteering, your help may needed to:
Thank you for visiting this site!